Thursday, January 27, 2011

Back 2 The 90's HOUSE Manuever


This is an hour set of the classics
and hip house of the late 80's and
early 90's. I heard a lot of these on
the radio stations from WGCI, to
B93 in Austin to even 97.9 The BoXX
and 98.5 KISS in Houston! Those
where the days of good music on
radio, so I thought I'd go back down
memory lane.
1.Fast Eddie - Git On Up
2. Mr. Lee - Pump That Body
3. Ralphi Rosario - You Used To Hold Me
4. Robin S - Show Me Love
( Stonebridge Club Mix )
5. Nick Holder - The Jump Off
6. 33 1/3 Queen - Searching
7. Todd Terry - Can You Feel It
8. Earth People - Dance
9. Underground Solution feat Jasmine -
Luv Dancin'
10. Boris Dlugosch - Keep Pushing
11. Armand VanHelden - Witch Doktor
12. Jungle Brothers - I'll House You
( Kenny Dope Mix )
13. Marc Romboy - Sunburst ( Alexkid Rmx )
14. Doug Lazy - Let The Rhythm Pump
15. BG The Prince of Rap -
I Control the Party ( Ken Lou Dub )
16. Sound Waves - I Wanna Feel The Music
( Smooth Mix )

1 comment: