Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ultraviolet Dreams


This set is a combination of soulful
house and deep house. This session
contains some sexy vocal tracks and
some sultry melodic blends to
complement a well crafted dreamscape.
1. Louis Botella - Cuba Libre ( Terrace Mix )
2. Miguel Migs - Future Flight
3. Neolectrique - If You Lie
4. Physics feat Alexandria - So Glad
( Hideoko Bayashi Remix )
5. Elements of Life - Into My Life
6. Fred Everything - Here I Am
( Lazy Days Remix )
7. I:Soul feat Paul Randolf -
Oh My Heart
8. Ame Strong - Tout Est Bleu
( 16B Full Vocal Mix )
9. Blue 6 - Do You Like It
( Futura Vox Mix )
10. Jovonn feat Dawn Nicole -
Music Made Love 2 Me
(Substrumental )
11. Lars Behrenroth - I Miss The Things
( Sinan Baymak Dub )
12. Roy Davis Jr - Remeber The Day

No comments:

Post a Comment