Ok, most here already know Houston is one of the largest cities in the United States. However, it is not one of the most musically diverse cities. In my 8 years of living here, I have found some interesting and nice places to enjoy some dope music, and do so in nice environments. A few of these places would include the following :
1. Zimm's Martini Bar - Thurs - Sat ( ** Sun's soon to come )
2. The Flat - Mon / Tues / Fri / Sat.
3. Soma - Thurs
4. The Tree House @ The Grove - Thurs
5. Davenport Lounge
6. Bar Rio ( on special occasion )
7. Hotel Za Za - Fri / Sat
8. La Strada - Sun ( also can host events during the week )
9. Onion Creek - Tues
I will continually update my discoveries on the page, and I am sure I will bring to recollection some other venues in which I have had the priveledge to listen to other dope dj's on the scene keeping it alive, or have played at myself.