Thursday, February 19, 2009

The First Official Post - Where To Get Good Music

Ok, most here already know Houston is one of the largest cities in the United States. However, it is not one of the most musically diverse cities. In my 8 years of living here, I have found some interesting and nice places to enjoy some dope music, and do so in nice environments. A few of these places would include the following :



1. Zimm's Martini Bar - Thurs - Sat ( ** Sun's soon to come )

2. The Flat - Mon / Tues / Fri / Sat.

3. Soma - Thurs

4. The Tree House @ The Grove - Thurs

5. Davenport Lounge

6. Bar Rio ( on special occasion )

7. Hotel Za Za - Fri / Sat

8. La Strada - Sun ( also can host events during the week )

9. Onion Creek - Tues



I will continually update my discoveries on the page, and I am sure I will bring to recollection some other venues in which I have had the priveledge to listen to other dope dj's on the scene keeping it alive, or have played at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment